I struggled with the One Second Everyday video for this month. What I love about this app is how it captures our everyday and our adventures, and rolls it all into one continuous collage. But this month we seemed to have a whole lot of everyday and zero adventures. Makes me appreciate afresh just how rich our lives are in normal times - we are so lucky to go so regularly to the beach, to the mountains... But this month is about settling in. The onset of the rainy season in Panama. Lovely afternoon downpours, deliciously loud evening thundershowers. Our inhabiting and embracing every tiny corner of our house and yard, living in this space more fully than ever before. And food. It's been a lot about food. How to get it, how to make it last, how to turn the random odds and ends we find into something great. Our theme of the month.
Friday, May 1, 2020
One Second Everyday - April 2020
I struggled with the One Second Everyday video for this month. What I love about this app is how it captures our everyday and our adventures, and rolls it all into one continuous collage. But this month we seemed to have a whole lot of everyday and zero adventures. Makes me appreciate afresh just how rich our lives are in normal times - we are so lucky to go so regularly to the beach, to the mountains... But this month is about settling in. The onset of the rainy season in Panama. Lovely afternoon downpours, deliciously loud evening thundershowers. Our inhabiting and embracing every tiny corner of our house and yard, living in this space more fully than ever before. And food. It's been a lot about food. How to get it, how to make it last, how to turn the random odds and ends we find into something great. Our theme of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this and I miss the rain!!
ReplyDeleteSounds very cozy!
ReplyDeleteThe Webinar went great.