Here's the first one. I discovered the app in late Dec, so it includes a little of December (Christmas with Grandpa John and Nana in Tulsa!), and all of January (road trip to New Mexico, and then return to Panama...). The day to day of our lives in 1 to 3 second nutshells :)
Saturday, February 1, 2020
1 Second Everyday - January 2020
I recently discovered a new app that I love! It's called 1 Second Everyday. The idea is that you chronicle your life - from the fun exciting adventures to the tiny daily details - by taking a one second video clip everyday. (Though I liked it so much I quickly upgraded to the non-free version that allows you to post two clips a day of up to 3 seconds each...) I love how it captures the nitty gritty, and somehow weaves it all into a story - suddenly our haphazard lives seem to have a string of purpose to them. And there's something about a short video that really puts you vividly in that moment. My plan is to keeping chronicling this way all year. I'll post each month as I go.
Here's the first one. I discovered the app in late Dec, so it includes a little of December (Christmas with Grandpa John and Nana in Tulsa!), and all of January (road trip to New Mexico, and then return to Panama...). The day to day of our lives in 1 to 3 second nutshells :)
Here's the first one. I discovered the app in late Dec, so it includes a little of December (Christmas with Grandpa John and Nana in Tulsa!), and all of January (road trip to New Mexico, and then return to Panama...). The day to day of our lives in 1 to 3 second nutshells :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete