I dedicate this month's one second to John Prine, who died April 7 of COVID-19. And who touched us so much with his humbleness, his authenticity, his clarity, his empathy. Iris DeMent put it so well in his tribute this month:
Here’s why he rests on my heart’s mountain top: Because he cared enough to look — at me, you, all of us — until he saw what was noble, and then he wrapped us up in melodies and sung us back to ourselves. That was the miracle of John Prine.
I LOVE these 1-seconds (although I often want to see more). That snake!!!! A Boa?
ReplyDeleteyes!!! a boa constrictor! a very sweet small one... but i inadvertently fed it a bird - we had a beautiful tanager hit our window, just slightly stunned, I put it under our stairs to recover, and the next thing I knew it was in the snake’s mouth! ☹ At least the snake seemed very happy….
ReplyDeleteEgads!!!
ReplyDelete