This poem is for wonderful Lou
Who always has projects to do
She makes colorful tiles
And paints murals for miles
And has a dog named Pippa too
Who always has projects to do
She makes colorful tiles
And paints murals for miles
And has a dog named Pippa too
Here is Mom's, which I love:
Who surpasses whatever I do.
She dances with glee.
She dresses snazzy.
She could never be called a frou-frou.
Her murals are rad.
Her cooking--not bad.
She shines when she gives you a smile.
Although I'm much older
I couldn't be bolder
Than my dazzling sister named Lou!
Mid-zoom call, Jeff and Lou had gone upstairs for a better internet connection, and when they came downstairs again so Lou could blow out the candles, they found that Pippa their sweet dog had eaten the entire chocolate cake!! (Days later - Pippa seems to be fine!).
Looking around our house we find so many wonderful Lou touches. Our gorgeous painted mirror in the hallway (her wedding present to us), the beautiful Lou paintings on our bedroom walls, and these wonderful tiles in the kitchen that greet us brightly every morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment