I love Gwendolyn's hair. We've never cut it, and it has been with some small sadness that we came to the realization it was getting unmanageable. We could only brush it after a bath, plus lots of conditioner, plus lots of tearful struggles. Braids were helping, but it was still hard. And Panama is a hot place to have a lot of thick, curly hair.
Here's before.
Here's after. She looks so much younger to me now! But extremely sweet. We did it together - Gwendolyn herself even cutting some - and she really likes it, and likes the attention too of having everyone comment on the change. I have started working on Simon's too. His is a little trickier, I can only cut when he's asleep. But I've trimmed a bit behind the ears - very handsome, interestingly it makes him look less like a baby, more like a little boy...
Wow - it was so gorgeous, but looks so very cute now.
ReplyDeleteCute as a button!
ReplyDelete